POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pov VFAQ has moved again! : Re: Pov VFAQ has moved again! Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:35:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov VFAQ has moved again!
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 22 Jan 1999 16:47:09
Message: <36A8F1CE.E5520C1C@aol.com>
Yes, indeed it does. Redirect to the actual webpage that is.
I used your new URL then I copy and pasted into my txt of urls when to
my surprise it wasn't iki anymore, just the same familiar one! In my
rush I failed to notice the URL on the browser address bar had already
changed by the time I attempted to copy it. Take note people.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob