POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Media...Oh God..not again. : Re: Media...Oh God..not again. Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:31:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Media...Oh God..not again.
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 21 Jan 1999 01:32:05
Message: <36A6C9DD.CE22DB18@aol.com>
Alas, you see what I mean.
I know, I first used transmit and filter anyhow due to ignorance, I
didn't even there were color changes in the density_map until I saw it
happen.
Maybe your right (please be right!) about the lack of knowledge being
the reason.
But hey, you'd think by now I had tried all the extremes possible by
now. Can't do a linear test (float/vector transitions, evenly enough)
because of the time involved. Maybe someone will at least do that and
let the rest of us know the results. Maybe not....

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob