POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rounded or smoothed text? : Re: Rounded or smoothed text? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 09:30:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rounded or smoothed text?
From: Dan Connelly
Date: 20 Jan 1999 20:28:35
Message: <36A682B1.E37CBF93@flash.net>
Ken wrote:

> It is because of that snafu that I took the defensive on the
> Pov teams behalf.
>
> Getting sloppy my rendered tush !

Ahh -- you said there should be "no reference" to povray newsgroups....
I did a quick search for text references as follows :

http://www.dejanews.com/dnquery.xp?ST=PS&QRY=text&defaultOp=AND&DBS=1&format=terse&showsort=score&maxhits=25&LNG=ALL&subjects=&groups=povray.*&authors=&fromdate=&todate=

... plenty of matches.  It is true there should be no references to recent articles,
but
I still maintain your statement was a bit hasty.

Granted -- you were correct that the original recommendation was a typo.  I'm just
being picky because I have too much to do at work and need to get out my frustrations
:).

Dan
--
http://www.flash.net/~djconnel/