POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rounded or smoothed text? : Re: Rounded or smoothed text? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 09:34:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rounded or smoothed text?
From: Ken
Date: 20 Jan 1999 19:57:45
Message: <36A67AF5.75CEEB7A@pacbell.net>
Dan Connelly wrote:

> Ken is getting sloppy in his high output volume.

Say WHAT ? I thought it was a fair and reasonable warning and
also appended the statement saying I thought Jerry had simply
made a mistake in his reference to the newgroup in question.
It appears I have been vendicated since that is indeed what
heppened.

> Of course there are references to news.povray.org in dejanews.  A quick check will
reveal
> that.  They were archived during the leak, which was acknowleged and fixed
> by the administrators.  But it will take years for that section of the archive to
> be purged.
>
> Dan

It is because of that snafu that I took the defensive on the
Pov teams behalf.

Getting sloppy my rendered tush !

--
Ken Tyler