POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Trees, or something... : Re: Trees, or something... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:39:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trees, or something...
From: gemelli david
Date: 18 Jan 1999 11:31:37
Message: <36A362B1.ABF830C8@imerir.asso.fr>
If you are very motivated, I would be very happy if you port my Particles Generator to
an
external program. Because the Anti_Collision is very very slow. I'm too busy to do it
myself
for the moment.
I think it's an excellent idea to make porting (portation ?). I am always looking for
programs

to speed up my tracing (very very slow machine).

                David GEMELLI