POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Sense to media "air"? : Re: Sense to media "air"? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:21:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sense to media "air"?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 16 Jan 1999 19:28:19
Message: <36A12E99.D991DA2@aol.com>
Please don't think I'm pressuring you. All I was getting at is, so far
I've not increased *my* knowledge level much with or without looking
over those tuts. But then, it seems others have perhaps heaped a burden
on you to continue your tutorial pages, so by all means I'm not standing
in your way either, hint-hint.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob