POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Sense to media "air"? : Re: Sense to media "air"? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:27:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sense to media "air"?
From: Jim Kress
Date: 15 Jan 1999 15:02:48
Message: <369f9ee8.0@news.povray.org>
Yeah, that'll be the last one.  I don't want to offend anyone.

Also, who would be a good choice since it's not Ron and not Ken?  I'd love
to learn more about media since I have some real, practical uses for it.

--
Jim

Check out my web site http://www.kressworks.com/
It'll blow your mind (politically), stimulate your senses (artistically)
and provide scientific insights beyond compare!

Be sure to read the Warp maintained POV VFAQ:
http://www.cs.tut.fi/~warp/povVFAQ.html