POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rendering Night Skies : Re: Rendering Night Skies Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:21:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendering Night Skies
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Date: 14 Jan 1999 11:58:36
Message: <369e223c.0@news.povray.org>
AT Last someone has said what I have debating saying for a long time but
didn't because I didn't want to start a war!

Well said Giles - If a picture does not contribute something to human
experience don't bother...

Guess I better start deleting some of the pictures from my website!!!

Mick Hazelgrove