POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Realistic Sunsets : Re: Realistic Sunsets Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:40:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Realistic Sunsets
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Date: 13 Jan 1999 15:00:43
Message: <369cfb6b.0@news.povray.org>

>I hope some more people get interested in using media for atmospheric
effects,
>especially they find a faster way to do it!

Have a look at strange media in the images newsgroup it was based on Mike
Andrews work. Then it went off in wierd directions of it's own when I
discovered the effect of ramp_wave and frequency... That took 5 hours to
render on a 300 mhz P2

Look out for my next IRTC entry it pushes media into even stranger realms.

Mick Hazelgrove