POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Twysted.net soon to be history ! : Re: Twysted.net soon to be history ! Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:20:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Twysted.net soon to be history !
From: Twyst
Date: 12 Jan 1999 13:21:45
Message: <369b92b9.0@news.povray.org>

>Well, lets get positive:-)
>I like the idea of joining efforts and it will be good to find good
>resources on povray.org. I personally got a little bored of going there
>once a week to find nothing new.

well, that one of the things we're working on..

>But, yes there is a but, I found twysted.net a bit more responsive than
>povray.org. I wonder if the server will seamlessly take the additional
>load. It would be a sad thing to see a good resource coming up at no
>speed.

hrm? that's rather odd, as twysted.net is hosted on a single 64K ISDN line,
on a little 486... I have the feeling that the povray.org server is a little
more powerful =)

Twyst
--
Twy### [at] twystednet
A Macintosh is an Etch-a-Sketch that you don't have to shake.