POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray 3.1 for Linux (unofficial) bug announcement : Re: POV-Ray 3.1 for Linux (unofficial) bug announcement Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:19:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray 3.1 for Linux (unofficial) bug announcement
From: Mark Gordon
Date: 15 Jan 1999 03:23:45
Message: <369EFDB3.BE50E7E5@mailbag.com>
OK, all know bugs in my version are fixed, plus a few latent bugs that have
been preemptively bulletproofed.  Thanks again to Hans for his help with all
this.  Feel free to download what I am more certain than ever is a
fully-featured (if unofficial) POV-Ray 3.1 for Linux:

http://www.mailbag.com/users/mtgordon/povray.html

-Mark Gordon