POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : News Reader : Re: News Reader Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:37:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: News Reader
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 14 Jan 1999 22:44:49
Message: <369EB9B9.746C0E54@aol.com>
There's also WinVN or even Netscape or IE as Newsreaders too.
All 3 are free.
Don't have the URL to WinVN (Windows-based), but a search engine on the
'net will find it. Netscape 4.5 with Communicator is working flawlessly
for me; that is, if you don't count the odd JPGs I get now and then ;)

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob