POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : traduction pov3.1 en FR? : Re: traduction pov3.1 en FR? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:33:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: traduction pov3.1 en FR?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 14 Jan 1999 22:21:47
Message: <369EB453.FFD5B4C2@aol.com>
English translation of the original post:

Hello and good year have all.
I seek the French translation of the assistance of POV3.1 concerning the
media, the macros and other innovation compared to the version 3.01 of
which I possess already the complete translation.

Thank you for advance.

Cordially

Perotin Stephane

--