POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rendering Night Skies : Re: Rendering Night Skies Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:34:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendering Night Skies
From: gemelli david
Date: 14 Jan 1999 07:44:39
Message: <369DE621.CBE8DD89@imerir.asso.fr>
I agree with the fact that things have to be defined very precisely. It's true that a
lot of POV
features allow to make very 'fantastic' images. But I think these features were
originaly made
to improve the realistic touch.Showing POV capabilities is not only making beautiful
pictures
using lens-flare everywhere, surrealistic lights.
I am not a real-only POV user. But in this sort of project (I suppose), it should be
"The"
interesting part.

                    David GEMELLI