POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rendering Night Skies : Re: Rendering Night Skies Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:28:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendering Night Skies
From: portelli
Date: 13 Jan 1999 23:55:49
Message: <369DA462.BFA2E714@pilot.msu.edu>
Well we would see no nebula's from earth, none in the general vicinity.
But I go out in the country and look up I can see the Milky Way accross
the sky.  A more dense area of stars.  And Lens flares, are they not a
product of atmospheres, so really lens flares in space are an artistic
toush.  But I could be wrong.  And the Hubble could not get a lens flare
because it would fry the optics.