POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Check out the stats!!!!!!!! : Re: Check out the stats!!!!!!!! Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:17:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Check out the stats!!!!!!!!
From: Mark Radosevich
Date: 13 Jan 1999 00:10:17
Message: <369C2B42.8C050290@randolph.spa.edu>
Nathan Kopp wrote:
> Hey, Ken... take these stats as a compliment!  We all are VERY grateful to you
> for your help with all sorts of problems and for your many great suggestions.
> Nobody's trying to call you a windbag (at least I don't think they are). ;-)
>
> -Nathan

Ken, I'm sorry if you took it that way; it had never even occurred to me that
you might think I was implying that you post too much. If anything, I post too
much, for what I have to say. There really isn't a point to the stats; perhaps
all statistics should have value but I really don't see any here. I was
impelled by the passion and drive of boredom, nothing more. (Maybe the next
time I'm bored I'll calculate people's average time to reply after a message
has been posted, just to see if you get a negative number.) I think the fact
that you have lots of posts reflects that you're the first one to answer a
question or help with a problem. Please don't think I meant any differently.

-Mark R.