POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Optic errors : Re: Optic errors Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:30:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Optic errors
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 12 Jan 1999 10:44:52
Message: <369B6D9A.17E1FAF2@Kopp.com>
Those who care about real caustics should check out my recent post in
povray.binaries.images.  The images there were made with a (very pre-alpha)
unofficial version of POV-Ray.  By the end of this spring semester I should
have a good solid version available (probably beta versions before that). I'm
doing this as a directed study for my undergraduate degree in CS.

-Nathan