POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: THE POV-SURVEY!!! : Re: ANNOUNCE: THE POV-SURVEY!!! Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:15:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: THE POV-SURVEY!!!
From: Graham Redway
Date: 9 Jan 1999 18:38:50
Message: <3697E7F6.2557487C@compuserve.com>
Lance Birch wrote:

> OK, I've uploaded the second more elaborate survey now.  It can be found at:
>
> www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/parallax/359/pov_survey.html

Do you consider university to be a place of work? I've been there 5 months and
I'm still not sure if I do any work there, I answered 'yes' to your question
just in case I do ever get around to some.

>>Have you ever left a single trace go for more than a month?<<
I answered no to this question, I once left a trace on for 2 months but that was
to compare the speed of my 'new' Pentium 66 with the old 386sx 16, it got
half-way through when I tripped on the cord.

>>Do you own an official IRTC or POV-Ray CD-ROM?<<
I'd like one but I'm a cheap-skate.

    Graham Redway.