POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: Dispersion for windows : Re: ANNOUNCE: Dispersion for windows Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:22:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: Dispersion for windows
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 9 Jan 1999 07:52:54
Message: <3697512A.95CEF278@aol.com>
This may be too obvious, so guessing this has not been overlooked.
You're using a multi-colored background (or multi-gray shades) aren't
you? You at least need a gradient or 2-tone object or sky showing in the
refracted part of the object so the colors may divide. At least this is
the way the non-patch way works.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob