POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Confession of a POV-snob (Humour) : Re: Confession of a POV-snob (Humour) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:16:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Confession of a POV-snob (Humour)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 8 Jan 1999 19:48:08
Message: <3696A74C.5C45B6D@aol.com>
Matthew Bennett wrote:

> Ken wrote in message <36942445.F572CAC8@pacbell.net>...
> <snip-blurb>
> >Color = color not colour. (Ken is ducking and covering)
>
> Grrr... it's colour! Colour! COLOUR! I tell you!
>
> >Pov is pronounced Pov (long "O") not Pav of Poov !
>
> Narr... it's pronounced how it sounds.. like.. err.. "pov" rhyming with "of"

Hold on now, rhymes with "of"??
That would make it like-- puv... for me anyhow. (rhymes with dove, a
cooing bird similar to pigeons)
Get me out of here, this is the pov snobs thread not the "how many ways
can you pronounce a 3 letter word"! Hhheeeeeeellllllp.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob

Post a reply to this message