POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Trees.. Again : Trees.. Again Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:16:19 EDT (-0400)
  Trees.. Again
From: Spider
Date: 8 Jan 1999 13:21:54
Message: <36964BEC.D439247E@bahnhof.se>
Hi all..
I made a quick DOS and Windows include creator from the Trees macro (The gnarled one
without leafes), I'll post in povray.binaries.utilities (Win version, tell me if you
want
DOS one to)

Well, just telling.. I got tired of the parsing time, and since I use the trees a lot,
don't want to repase all of them every time I render the scene...

If I find demand, or I need it, I'll do the leafed version to...

It's a bit optimised(memory so), since I moved the texture statement from the branshes
the unions... I don't see very much of a difference, tell me if you do.

Oh, tell me if you want any help, or the leafed version...

btw. Anyone has a good grass texture / include ??
Those I've seen so far cause too big render/parse times...

//Spider