POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Please Help with coding problem! (long post) : Re: Please Help with coding problem! (long post) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:25:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Please Help with coding problem! (long post)
From: Josh English
Date: 8 Jan 1999 11:36:32
Message: <369634EC.D2E92DB7@spiritone.com>
I found it! While changing the temp_clock to really_temp_clock, I used a series of cut
and
paste commands, and mistook a couple of temp_pos for temp_clock... Thanks Bob, your
suggestion didn't work, but it allowed me to see the code differently, and I began to
wonder why I was changing the postion based on the clock and not changing the
position...
silly me.

Thanks again

Josh