POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Twysted.net soon to be history ! : Re: Twysted.net soon to be history ! Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:13:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Twysted.net soon to be history !
From: Ken
Date: 8 Jan 1999 06:13:44
Message: <3695E7F3.EE17384@pacbell.net>
Twyst wrote:

> Julius Klatte wrote in message <36955182.0@news.povray.org>...
> >>Actually twyst's job will still be done by twyst, just at
> >povray.org instead
> >>of twysted.net
> >

> >I meant "who is going to do at some new site what Twyst will
> >not do any longer at twysted.net"? 'what' = collecting all
> >those goodies.
> >
> >Julius
> >

> heh..That's what I'll still be doing. Collecting goodies. muahahah!
>
> *runs off to find more fun pov-ray stuff*
>
> Twyst

 What will be happening to the Pov Objects Collection currently
residing at your site ? I personaly don't percieve such a collection
at povray.org to be a bad thing. It's current size can't be much more
that a couple to a few megs at most and the download statistics
indicate to me that many people like it including me.

--
Ken Tyler

tyl### [at] pacbellnet