POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Please Help with coding problem! (long post) : Re: Please Help with coding problem! (long post) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:17:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Please Help with coding problem! (long post)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 8 Jan 1999 01:43:17
Message: <3695A90C.E331BE1F@aol.com>
Yep, I see a difference but not easy to see that 90 degrees x rotation.
I guess because it is only actually a partial amount of the whole?
Thought you were going to stretch the knight from what I understood, but
guess you meant break it apart and put back together instead. Think
you'd get a great look if you managed a scale y shrinkage before the
piece moves (like crouching before a jump) then increase scale y as it
moves up slightly and again a lessened scale y at the end. Then back to
normal.
Just a suggestion.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe