POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: Dispersion for windows : Re: ANNOUNCE: Dispersion for windows Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:18:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: Dispersion for windows
From: Ken
Date: 7 Jan 1999 04:20:52
Message: <36947BF9.717F8E32@pacbell.net>
Daren Scot Wilson wrote:

> Mike wrote:
> > >   After experimenting with the patch for a short time I have
> > > only one suggestion to offer. The pixels per second counter
> > > needs to be changed to read pixels per minute or maybe pixels
> > > per hour/days for slower machines ;^ }
>
> If it's not slow enough, you can always increase the value for
> disp_nelems :-)

> Daren Scot Wilson

Maybe I should back off disp_nelems from my setting of 200.

When I responded yes to young Lance's survey about whether
I had allowed a trace to run for more than one month it
didn't allow me to mention that was on a surplus 286 8mhz
I had laying around. On my P-200 it's unacceptable. <g>

--
Ken Tyler

tyl### [at] pacbellnet