POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Confession of a POV-snob (Humour) : Re: Confession of a POV-snob (Humour) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:20:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Confession of a POV-snob (Humour)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 7 Jan 1999 01:09:34
Message: <36944F60.1E9114B4@aol.com>
Oh come on now. P-O-V (pee-oh-vee) ??
Is Pov (pah-veh)[silent h] wrong? Only because I know no one personally
to talk with and have no audible communication of the acronym to develop
my pronunciation with someone else who has POV-Ray?
Considering this thread is partly a joke, I might be beating a dead
horse.
Anyway, yes... POV-Snobbery to the end for me.
Btw, wav (PCM encoded) sound file attached ;) about 107K.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'pov-ray.wav.dat' (107 KB) Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)