POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Confession of a POV-snob (Humour) : Re: Confession of a POV-snob (Humour) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:18:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Confession of a POV-snob (Humour)
From: Stephen Lavedas
Date: 7 Jan 1999 00:16:08
Message: <36944317.5E4F8614@virginia.edu>
The only way to understand a feature is to spend three days playing
around with it.  Then apply it to a scene and totally relearn:)

Any computer you want to use is fine, as long as you have a lot of time.

Indenting is a must

Scenes are never finished

It is of course P-O-V

While loops are fine and good, but make sure your coordinates are polar
or spherical.

If you know how, do it yourself once, just to prove you could, then get
Steve Pidgeons Macro to do it better.

Even if you can't see it, you'll know your model is complete.  Make sure
you include far more detail than you need:)

Steve