POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help with camera declarations : Re: Help with camera declarations Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:20:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help with camera declarations
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 6 Jan 1999 03:19:41
Message: <36931C62.1FA87297@aol.com>
To add to Kens help:
You can also put this together with a #switch. It just gets more lengthy
script-wise but once made saves time. Making a comment line showing a
listing of what's-what for each switchable view helps too.

//BEGIN
#declare CLL = 1; //use one of the numbered sets from below.

 #declare Loc1 = <0,1,-10>;
 #declare Loc2 = <1,1,-10>;
 #declare Loc3 = <0,1,-15>;
 #declare Loc4 = <1,1,-18>;
 #declare Loc5 = <1,1,-17>;

 #declare Look1 = <0,1,1>;
 #declare Look2 = <1,1,1>;
 #declare Look3 = <0,1,5>;
 #declare Look4 = <1,1,9>;
 #declare Look5 = <1,1,5>;

 camera{
 location
#switch (CLL) //your switchable parameter
#case (1)
 Loc1
#break
#case (2)