POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help with camera declarations : Help with camera declarations Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:27:11 EDT (-0400)
  Help with camera declarations
From: Mike Metheny
Date: 6 Jan 1999 01:49:07
Message: <36930763.0@news.povray.org>
When working through a scene, I usually want to zoom in on various parts of
my scene.  Right now I have various camera declarations commented out using
/* */, and switch between them as needed.  How do I declare various camera
positions/lookats in one easy declaration so i can just change camera_1 to
camera_2 or whatever to switch?  I hope I'm making myself clear.

Thanks guys!

Mike Metheny
lon### [at] vtedu
http://loneshepherd.ml.org/

"When one's words are no better than silence, one should keep silent."