POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Apparent violation of POV Legal : Re: Apparent violation of POV Legal Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:21:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Apparent violation of POV Legal
From: Mike
Date: 5 Jan 1999 23:34:32
Message: <3692E754.E105B56@aol.com>
At first glance it looked to be OK, but then I notice that instead of
saying POV-Ray is free, they say it's freely available.  Hmm...also left
out where to get it.

So I think you might have found something, but note that using POV-Ray
commercially is not against the rules.  It's selling it or using it to
sell another product without notifying people of it's free nature that
is.  This company isn't quite following the POV legal very closely it
would seem.

-Mike