POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: The Results of the POV-Survey : Re: ANNOUNCE: The Results of the POV-Survey Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:21:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: The Results of the POV-Survey
From: Pedro Graterol
Date: 5 Jan 1999 14:46:47
Message: <36926c27.0@news.povray.org>
Ken wrote in message <3691D181.ECBDA9C4@pacbell.net>...
>What ! No graphs ? Sheesh !
>
>Statisticaly I don't feel your percentages will hold
>up if the time period for the survey were longer, and
>it's wise to remember that older folk will consider
>such surveys pointless,

That's the reason I did not include my e-mail

>old age dulls enthusiasm, and
>might not feel obliged to fill it out. But it is
>kinda interesting.

Of course, I do not agree with the first statement....:)

The female respondant numbers support
>my assertaions in my why aren't there more females out
>there using the program thread.

Your post about this is pretty interesting.  I am preparing some kind
of organized thoughts about that. And I will publish it in the thread right
after it is done - if my english improves a little-

>The oldest female is my age. That's neat.

Very proud to be the oldest female -mostly reading- this newsgroup.!

 Marjorie Graterol
eme### [at] emediezcom