POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Windows in curved surfaces : Windows in curved surfaces Server Time
18 May 2024 08:37:56 EDT (-0400)
  Windows in curved surfaces
From: Alex McMurray
Date: 5 Jan 1999 13:23:24
Message: <369257B5.785D65D4@melbpc.org.au>
Hello there.

    I am having a problem in getting windows into a curved surface, as
in the rim of a cylinder.   I can place windows onto any flat surface
quite easily, but putting them onto irregular shapes has me tossed.
Any hints.

Thanks Alex
--
  ,-._|\  Alex McMurray
 /  Oz  \ ale### [at] melbpcorgau               Melbourne PC User Group.