POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: The Results of the POV-Survey : ANNOUNCE: The Results of the POV-Survey Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:17:48 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUNCE: The Results of the POV-Survey
From: Lance Birch
Date: 4 Jan 1999 21:50:04
Message: <36917ddc.0@news.povray.org>
OK, as promised, here are the results from the POV-Survey I ran:

People that completed the survey: 75
No. Males: 72
No. Females: 3
Oldest person: 66
Youngest person: 15
Average age: 28.52

Male percent: 96
Female percent: 4

Youngest male: 15
Youngest female: 22
Oldest male: 66
Oldest female: 40

There we are, and WOW!  I'm still amongst the youngest! (turning 16 in
March)

I was surprised by the number of females, but then again the survey isn't
very representative of all the POV-Ray users, because only a small percent
use this newsgroup (that's what I assume anyway...).

I will soon be posting a more comprehensive survey, stay tuned!!!

--
Lance.

---
For the latest MAX plug-ins, images and much more, go to:
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone