POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My new year's resolution... : Re: My new year's resolution... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:27:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My new year's resolution...
From: Hendrik Knaepen
Date: 31 Dec 1998 18:58:13
Message: <368c0f95.0@news.povray.org>
Lance Birch heeft geschreven in bericht <368c09a2.0@news.povray.org>...
>Disgusting isn't it? ;-)
>
>Besides, it's the only way I can get MAX's toolbar to even remotely fit on
>my screen!!!  It still clips at one edge!
>
>--
>Lance.
>

>---
>For the latest MAX plug-ins, images and much more, go to:
>The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone

I haven't MAX.  I only have free programs to render (besides Moray) :-(

Just a question: did you really buy 3DSMAX (ofcourse you'll say yes), and is
it worth the price (I think it's about 4500$)?

(If you think those things are none of my business: just don't answer them,
I don't really care :-)
ZK

(You *did* mean 3DS-Max, didn't you?)