POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Female Pov-Ray users : Re: Female Pov-Ray users Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:24:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Female Pov-Ray users
From: Lance Birch
Date: 31 Dec 1998 18:12:08
Message: <368c04c8.0@news.povray.org>
Yes, there are a few exceptions to the "rule" as they say...

Actually, interestingly enough, I'm male, and I'm the fastest typer in my
year level at school (not that it's much to brag about ;-)

A friend of mine (female friend, just to set the context) is very interested
in POV-Ray.  She picked the language up in about a week and started making
really good images with it!!!  I couldn't believe how fast she'd learnt it!
She's also is doing IPT (Information Processing and Technology) next year,
it is a programing course.  Her subject list is:  Extenstion English,
Physics, Math B, Math C, Chemestry and IPT...  Math B and C are the higher
math levels.  She's very scientifically minded.  So there we are, just
thought I'd share that with you all :-)  Oh, and she also got Dux of the
year level this year...

--
Lance.

---
For the latest MAX plug-ins, images and much more, go to:
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone