POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Personal opinion only... : Re: Personal opinion only... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:25:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Personal opinion only...
From: Lance Birch
Date: 31 Dec 1998 18:01:02
Message: <368c022e.0@news.povray.org>
Yes, that's the precise thing I do, lean away from it!  With the vast world
we have, there are so many other great things you can use as a theme for
art!!!

>"intimate" realm of artistical feeling,

Yes, women do seem to be able to do this much better than men... I wish I
was as good as any of the female artists in my commercial art and design
class!!!  (I feel lowly and inadequet when here I am sitting at a computer
and someone's making an incredible work of art on the wall beside me, with
traditional media!!!)

Then again Gilles, I still think your work is top-notch, if I could do half
the stuff you can do I'd be overjoyed!!! :-)

Keep up the good work in the new year!

Oh, and by the way, someone emailed me and said that the survey page I set
up only had three fields and no text.  This is most likely a problem with
the browser's ability to link style sheets to the page.  I've now included
the sheet in the page so it doesn't have to link it.  This should fix the
problem.

--
Lance.

---
For the latest MAX plug-ins, images and much more, go to:
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone