POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVRay - bugfix release? : Re: POVRay - bugfix release? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:18:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVRay - bugfix release?
From: Nieminen Mika
Date: 31 Dec 1998 17:34:12
Message: <368bfbe4.0@news.povray.org>
Matthew Bennett <ben### [at] btinternetcom> wrote:
: I was wondering if the POV team were planning on releasing a minor upgrade
: (something like 3.11 or 3.1b) that fixes these known problems - I would
: imagine it wouldn't take too long to do this considering all the necessary
: corrections to the source has already been given.  The most clear and
: helpful post appears to be "List of bugs" in povray.bugreports - that
: details just about all the current bugs, and how they can be fixed (or where
: the fix was posted).

  This is a part of the article posted by Chris Young to c.g.r.r:

--
main(i){char*_="BdsyFBThhHFBThhHFRz]NFTITQF|DJIFHQhhF";while(i=
*_++)for(;i>1;printf("%s",i-70?i&1?"[]":" ":(i=0,"\n")),i/=2);} /*- Warp. -*/