POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Female Pov-Ray users : Re: Female Pov-Ray users Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:51:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Female Pov-Ray users
From: Lance Birch
Date: 31 Dec 1998 06:09:56
Message: <368b5b84.0@news.povray.org>
Hey Mark, you can use my first name as much as you want :-)  After all, I
checked the survey I'm running and it seems I'm tied with another person for
the youngest here :-)

So far I've received only 10 submitions though, so it may not be that
acurate...

Once again, for anyone reading who hasn't already done so, I'd appreciate it
if you went to
http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/parallax/359/pov_quick_survey.html
and filled out the survey on age and sex of the people using POV-Ray.

Thanks!

--
Lance.

---
For the latest MAX plug-ins, images and much more, go to:
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone