POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Female Pov-Ray users : Re: Female Pov-Ray users Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:48:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Female Pov-Ray users
From: Jim Kress
Date: 30 Dec 1998 16:11:29
Message: <368a9701.0@news.povray.org>
I agree.  We'll end (or at least I'll end my comments) the thread here.  I
just object to people making statements that are demonstrably incorrect.

Jim

BTW, I meant decreasing.  Just think of the enormous number of new Federal
regulations (thousands per year) that get spewn forth, all of which regulate
our lives tighter and tighter into the grip of the Federal bureaucracy.
It's depressing.  A friend of my wife's (from England) once pointed this out
when he was told we're the most free country on earth ...

Jim