POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Source code for YAGS. : Re: Source code for YAGS. Server Time
18 May 2024 19:45:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Source code for YAGS.
From: Bob and Kelly Crispen
Date: 3 Jan 1999 03:09:03
Message: <368F24F4.F447145@hiwaay.net>
Vahur Krouverk wrote:

> In attachment You can find source file for grass scene.

Super.  I'm looking forward to it.  I've already discovered that having
3 Netscape windows open while trying to render that file is a Bad Idea,
but I intend to run it (and read it) as soon as I've cleared the decks.

It's lovely for another reason:  POVWin 3.1 gives one of the funniest
warning messages I've ever seen:

	try2.pov:20: Warning: suspicious expression after rgbf

OK, expression, we're gonna keep an eye on you, so watch your step!
--
Bob & Kelly Crispen
cri### [at] hiwaaynet