POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Female Pov-Ray users : Re: Female Pov-Ray users Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:50:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Female Pov-Ray users
From: Diego Krota
Date: 2 Jan 1999 10:02:08
Message: <368E2878.3271A9C8@geocities.com>
Matthew Bennett wrote:

> There was a program on TV a few weeks ago that talked about differences
> between male and female brain functions... (yeah, interesting eh? ;)... but
> one thing it did appear to show (from medical and experimental data) was
> that the majority of women find it considerably harder to visualise 3D
> images/objects/space than men.

I agree with this. There are general differences in male/female brains that
make them usally to get best results in different fields.
Males are generally better in 3D cognition, female are better in algebra
and lingustical skills (tha vast majorty of translators are female).
These are obviously general tendencies, since I know personally guys
that are
disasters with 3D "thinking" and there are some very good female 3D artists
(Eva Fontana for instance).

My poor english will be the proof of the lack of linguistical skills of mens...
;)

Happy 1999!
( Diego Krota   http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/2419 )
(      Never do anything you wouldn't be caught dead doing      )