POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Female Pov-Ray users : Re: Female Pov-Ray users Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:26:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Female Pov-Ray users
From: Ken
Date: 2 Jan 1999 04:53:55
Message: <368DEC48.F339F56C@pacbell.net>
Thanks to all who took the time to respond to this thread. I must
say the answers were somewhat predictable with a couple of
surprises but since it has digressed to discussions on 3DS Max
and moray registration numbers it IS time to end it.

I guess it boils down to this -
If asked what I really understand about the female half of our race
in general I would say " Sure I have one extra minute to fill you in.
What do you want to know". From a males point of view females
must be considered an alien race and that's that. If there are more
male Pov-Ray users it is because that is simply the way things are.
There are no hidden factors involved, no secret agendas, no sinister
plots, it's just a contemporary fact of life.
  I for one am not going to let it bother me anymore. It would be
nice to see more female users get invloved with the art, as it's been
mentioned they have a certain sensitivity and creative talent that few
males can match, and hopefully they will be better represented in
the Pov-Ray community in the future.

--
Ken Tyler

tyl### [at] pacbellnet