POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [Idea] User Documentation Project : Re: [Idea] User Documentation Project Server Time
10 Aug 2024 21:04:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [Idea] User Documentation Project
From: Daren Scot Wilson
Date: 1 Jan 1999 13:08:34
Message: <368CC916.E1F8F57@pipeline.com>
Twyst wrote:
> dar### [at] pipelinecom wrote in message > >
> >Yup, i'm a physicist.   Such things I understand well in my sleep.   I'd be
> >happy to explain scattering, quilt patterns, and whatnot in non-math terms,
> >with plenty of pictures.
> >

> Yay! (Twyst sneaks over, ties Daren up, and makes him tell all he knows)

Arggggh!  Yowww!  OKAY!! OKAY!!   E equals M see cubed!  Really!
Quantum theory is an elaborate hoax!!  Yow!!   It's all ray-traced!
Really! The whole universe!! Yowwww!

(I didn't say I was a *sane* physicist ;-)

> Go to, go to!
>
> Oh ya. I'm not Lance. =)

Yeah, yeah, but you guys look so similar...?  From now on my brain is
going to be single-tasking, no more composing three e-mail replies at
the same time...  It should be noted that my little faux pas was
performed in 1998, so I have yet to make my first mestake of 1999...
oops!   :-(

--
Daren Scot Wilson
dar### [at] pipelinecom