POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Plans for 1999 (A word from our Sponsers) : Re: Plans for 1999 (A word from our Sponsers) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:18:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Plans for 1999 (A word from our Sponsers)
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 31 Dec 1998 10:59:37
Message: <368B9F96.59BE2787@inapg.inra.fr>
Oh, thanks for caring, Lance :) (did the survey, BTW)
I sure would miss the iso patch... But I understand the portability problem,
which is a priority.
And there's still quite a lot to do in povray without the iso patch...
The great news is that the pov-team is willing to integrate the patches in the
official version. I'd love to see Mike Hough's dispersion patch in 3.5, for
instance... Quite impressive this one.
Gilles Tran