POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [Idea] User Documentation Project : Re: [Idea] User Documentation Project Server Time
10 Aug 2024 21:05:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [Idea] User Documentation Project
From: Josh English
Date: 30 Dec 1998 16:58:30
Message: <368AA2D2.67F89FCD@spiritone.com>
I'd certainly like to give it a shot. I couldn't really call it a FAQ, but
perhaps a cyclopedia of solutions.

And I've tried looking at the FAQ you refer to but I either get a 404 HTML error
or "Server not responding errors" Bummer. I think I will at least try. I would
like to give something back to the POV-Ray community.

Josh