POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Female Pov-Ray users : Re: Female Pov-Ray users Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:24:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Female Pov-Ray users
From: Lance Birch
Date: 29 Dec 1998 22:43:10
Message: <3689a14e.0@news.povray.org>
That's what I heard as well.  I thought it was that women use visual senses
more than gravitational senses to determine spatial orientation and that it
is therefore harder for them to visualise 3D objects etc... I think that's
what it was anyway, maybe I should do a little research on it.  In any case,
there are more female 3D artists out there than most people give credit for.
One that comes to mid straight away is Eni Oken (www.oken3d.com).  I think
for the most part females have more artisitic ability than males.

--
Lance.

---
For the latest MAX plug-ins, images and much more, go to:
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
Matthew Bennett wrote in message <3688e58f.0@news.povray.org>...

>Ken wrote in message <36886953.C40E7E29@pacbell.net>...

>but