POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Female Pov-Ray users : Re: Female Pov-Ray users Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:20:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Female Pov-Ray users
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Date: 29 Dec 1998 18:32:47
Message: <3689669f.0@news.povray.org>
Hi all

As an old man who has been around the arts for a long time I personaly feel
that women have established themselves very much as artists and creators.

I feel that women artists bring a percetion and sensitivity to the
expression of human experience that few men if any can match.

I can't speak for the science but the more we encourage the ladies to use
pov the higher the standard of the images will be.

Mick