POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Female Pov-Ray users : Re: Female Pov-Ray users Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:24:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Female Pov-Ray users
From: Ken
Date: 29 Dec 1998 01:48:30
Message: <36887AD3.472B2570@pacbell.net>
Fabien Mosen wrote:

> Well, there have been some regular female IRTC participants, I'm
> currently thinking of Sonya Roberts, Mary-Ann Mandel and Ethel McKay.
> There are some others, but their names doesn't come to mind right now...
>
> Fabien.

  I've been waiting for someone to bring this up. I agree there
are female pov artists out there, Jenni Williams a regular poster
in the images group for one Eric's wife for another, but they seem
to be the exception rather than the rule. When I posed the question
it was carefully stated "the majority" rather than the "only users".
I didn't want to be exclusionary in my observations and obviously
Sonya has made some excellent contributions in not only the art but
also in passing along her knowledge of the program to others.

--
Ken Tyler

tyl### [at] pacbellnet