POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : CD texture : Re: CD texture Server Time
13 Aug 2024 07:23:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CD texture
From: David Wilkinson
Date: 25 Dec 1998 09:45:36
Message: <36839cba.13655741@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 24 Dec 1998 20:08:51 -0800, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:

>  From the replies to this thread I can safely say I'm ancient
>and if all of you think you feel old now just wait 20 years.
>I was graduating high school when most of you were still wearing
>diapers and your moms were wiping drool from your faces.
>
>Age - 20 years + 240 months

Oh dear, Confession time!
In '93  when I first picked up Craig Lindley's book on Ray Tracing
(with DKB Trace on the disk) I was a sprightly 60 year old.
Now, having learned a great deal from the combined wisdom of this
newsgroup, I feel much younger.  I wonder how many other wrinklies are
out there reading, but not contributing?
Keep up the good work you guys and every seasonal good wish to all
from Scotland.
dav### [at] cwcomnet
http://www.hamiltonite.mcmail.com