POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Media and Reflections... : Re: Media and Reflections... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:16:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Media and Reflections...
From: Mark Radosevich
Date: 25 Dec 1998 03:52:50
Message: <3682FE83.F0C6AD45@randolph.spa.edu>
Related(?) note:

I don't think I kept the source code, but I had a scene where there was a
media object (I forget what kind it was) with a spotlight going though it, and
oddly, the part that was lit by the spotlight seemed grainy--kinda like the
way coincident surfaces do. I didn't dig deeper into it, and I'm afraid I
don't recall any further details, but I'll experiment and see if I get it again.

-Mark R.